Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Robert Pattinson: 'I'm a Miser'


Robert Pattinson: 'I'm a Miser'

By Adam, February 11 2009
Robert Pattinson

Robert Pattinson doesn't like spending money.

The British actor - who became a household name playing vampire Edward Cullen in the recent Twilight film - says that, despite his success and earning potential, he still likes to live within his means.

"I'm such a miser," the 22-year-old tells Teen Now, "it's kind of pathetic.

"I don't know why I'm like that. I have a car that is like a death trap and I still won't buy another one. I almost died in it about five times and I still won't get a new car, which is silly because it's like I'm going to squeeze every last dollar out of this two grand ($2,000) that I spent on this car, even it takes my life with it.

"I still live in a monthly leased apartment. Everything's rented - I have a pay-as-you-go phone and stuff and I'm always ready to leave."

"Don't spend any money ever," Pattinson says, "and then you'll be rich!"

No comments: