Monday, March 16, 2009

Confessions of a TwiCrack Addict has a great contest posted.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Wanna Win a Walmart Twilight Party Pack?

Make us all laugh and you can win a Twilight “Party pack” with everything you need for watching the DVD with friends that includes the following goodies, courtesy of Walmart:
  • Twilight Soundtrack
  • Twilight t-shirts
  • Door hangers
  • Tattoos
  • Candles
  • Pepsi
  • Doritos
  • Popcorn
  • Gift cards
Contest Rules

You have 2 separate and easy chances to win. Each entry will be entered into a randomly-generated lottery to identify the winning TwiCrack Addict. So what do you have to do?

1) Make us pee in our pants: Share a funny joke, hilarious Twilight-related video, photo, etc.! It can really be anything, as long as it's Funny as Hale. Leave your entry in the comments section of this post for all to enjoy
or if it's easiest, email your submission me at Twicrackaddict [at] gmail.com; I'll compile the best of them for a blog post!

2) Link back to TwiCrack Addict: Share the love! Blog / Twitter about one of my posts, add me to your blogroll, grab my RSS feed, or become my blog follower. Leave me a comment with a link to your post or evidence of how you linked back to me.

Mucho Important Notes:
  • Provide Contact Info: For each entry, please be sure to leave your email address in the comments so that I can reach you if you win!
  • Deadline: Entries must be received by Tuesday, March 17th at 7 pm EST.
  • US Shipping Addresses Only: Super sorry, everybody outside of the U.S.! In order for this basket to get to you by the weekend, the contest is limited to US addresses only. :-(
P.S. Dang...I wish I was eligible for my own contest. Those Doritos looks really good right now.

No comments: